• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Electra Dyne 1x12 - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
I hate that it has come to this but I have to part with my beloved Electra Dyne. I am the second owner and it is in excellent condition. This thing has never seen a gig or a practice outside my house.

The first owner swapped out the stock C90 speaker for a Scumback H75 and I have to say they make a great pairing. Outside of that this bad boy is all stock and is a model that has the gain trim for the clean channel.

Looking for (SOLD) and since this thing is a beast id rather not ship. I'm located in Central NJ and would be willing to meet half way if someone from NY, PA, DE or MD is interested. If you have any questions feel free to respond, PM me or email me at [email protected].

Also, I am also looking to sell my Basson 2x12 cab and my PRS Brazilian McCarty for the right price. If interested please PM or email.

Latest posts

Back