• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Dual Recto - "Pre-500" Revision C - SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
One of the rare ones. Only a couple hundred ever made like this, a 1992 Mesa Dual Rectifier, "Pre-500" Revision C "Blackface" model. You know the drill, different circuit than the rest, heralded as the best sounding of the Rectos. Revision C's are pretty rare these days, not popping up often (as they shouldn't, considering how many were made).

It's not surprising that many artist models were Revision C's, because they were the first ones to ship. This particular head was the one that went to Allan Holdsworth. His tech has noted which tubes are power and which are rectifier tubes on the chassis, and Allan signed it on the left side. Other Revision C's to note would be Jerry Cantrell's as used on the "Dirt" album. This head functions flawlessly, sounds even better, with or without a boost. No back bar included, don't have it.

$1999 Shipped/Paypal Gift in the Lower 48 States - SOLD!

I know people will ask about trades, regardless of what I say. The only thing I may be interested in right now is picking up another Gibson LP.

revc1.jpg

revc2.jpg

revc3.jpg

revc4.jpg

revc5.jpg

revc7.jpg

revc8.jpg

Lone Star is SOLD.

Revision C Dual Recto is still available for sale, also looking for a Road King Series II if anyone has any trade ideas. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back