• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 2x12 DFW Area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 2x12 amplifier. Everything is in near mint condition save for the amp handle which is slightly frayed, and a previous owner had placed velcro strips on the footswitch, Has all Groove Tube pre-amp and power amp tubes which have low hours of playing time at low volumes. I live in an apartment now so I cannot crank this thing up, so it's potential is going to waste and I need to get something scaled to my current living situation. It's been at my parents house collecting a little dust for the past 6 months. I also do have the original amp cover.

I am in the DFW area, and would prefer to deal locally. If you are long distance, but still want the amp we could maybe workout a halfway meetup. If you absolutely want the amp but need it to be shipped, I will work with you, but all shipping costs will be out of your pocket.

Asking $750 OBO, I would like to move this quickly as my parents are wanting it out so they can remodel haha.

Pardon the cellphone quality.

Latest posts

Back