• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IVb Widebody Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Given To Fly

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Mark IVb Widebody Combo. This beast sounds amazing and is running strong. The only flaw is in the 2nd picture; there is a slight tear in the tolex. Its hard to see but its there. The cabinet itself is fine. As for the tubes, I'm not sure how old they are. The previous owner said they were "pretty new" which is what I would say as well. However, eventually that isn't true anymore so I am not sure how old the tubes are. I know the symptoms of dying preamp tubes and those sounds are not present; nor has the overall tone changed. The amp comes with casters and the canvas covering(s). The reason I'm selling the Mark IV is because I also have a Roadster Combo which I realized is more than enough. ;)
Shipping: CONUS only
Price: $1000 + shipping/pp'd (Shipping will be somewhere around $100 through UPS. Alternatives are possible.)
Trade: I would consider trading for a 2:100 or 2:90 Stereo Power Amp + some cash on your end.
14m5l4z.jpg

30mtoa8.jpg

seyj60.jpg

aner76.jpg

iw3tw0.jpg

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Latest posts

Back