• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 - like new SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhwang

Reaction score
Greetings!

If you are located in the Northern Virginia area, I just posted this on Craigslist.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/2926941085.html

Like new Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 in original box and all of the original contents. I believe it's still under the Mesa's 5-year transferable warranty (3+ years remaining). I put Doug's tubes' full retube kit, and it has approx. less than 30 hours of use.

Perfect working condition and absolutely NO scratches or blemishes. I really like this amp, especially the clean and the crunch channels, but between my son and I, we use our other higher gain amps, and this one just doesn't get used much by us. Very versatile amp.

$990 or best offer

Cash or PayPal only
I'm only interested in a local pickup arrangement unless the buyer is willing to pay for the shipping and take any possible risk of shipping it.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back