• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express & 2x12 Mesa Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patriots84

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express & 2x12 Mesa Cab $1250.00
I am selling my Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express ($850) along with my Mesa Boogie 2X12 Vertical Cab ($400). The Express is in perfect working order and pristine condition and has never left my house. I am the first owner of the Express and I have all the original paperwork including the receipt as well as the cover, footswitch and footswitch cover. I also have the original packaging that the amp came with. The cabinet I bought used but is also in perfect condition and comes with the casters as well as the cover. I am willing to sell the 2 items separately but the Cab has to be a local pickup...I won't package and ship it. I've included a few pictures and can certainly take more if there is interest. If you are interested in purchasing the Express and need it shipped to you let me know and I will get a shipping price. Please contact me with any questions

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x431/ChrisJByrne/Mesa%20Express%20%202x12/

Thank You
Chris

Back