• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa 5:25, Carr Mercury, and some pedals

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joesnewmatch

Reaction score
I need to sell some gear to pay for a vintage amp I recently acquired. If you have any interest in any of the following gear, please let me know. I am happy to answer any and all questions, and will send photos to serious buyers. I have a 100% feedback on ebay, and an un-blemished reputation on the various forums.

Mesa 5:25 (10" combo), with manual and papers, cover, footswitch. Excellent condition, smoke free environment, only used at home. $750, or best offer.

Carr Mercury (12" black combo), with padded cover. Excellent, if not minty condition, smoke free environment, only used at home. $1,500, or best offer.

Boss ME-50 multi-effects processor. Used, but not abused condition, with manual. $150, or best offer.

Danelectro Tuna Melt (tremelo). Used, but excellent condition. $25, or best offer.

Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb (original), with box, etc. $100, or best offer.

Latest posts

Back