• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Mesa 4x12 bottom cab Metal grill,Celes/Ev SOLD! 12/10/14

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littleb

Reaction score
Try to find a vintage metal grill cab with no tolex rips,tears, and dings,in this great of condition for the year.Has MC90s,& EVs,stereo jacks,removable trac wheels.No top panel..( ive been hunting for those forever).This has the last version raised logo for this type of cab,plus pre-recto tolex,or late Mk IV tolex.Thinnin out the herd as im needing some other cabs.450.00 plus 140.00 shipping or local pickup in Pitts or W.PA area..paypal conus. SOLD!!!!!!!! thankyou!!!!

I know that your cab is sold, but if you have anyone that was interested I'd appreciate it if you'd send them my way. I have 2 of them that are exactly the same as yours except mine both have all Celestion C90 speakers and I have the tops enclosed with the optional and removable panels. Other than the small chip in the tolex they're easily an 8.5-9 out of 10. Here's a link to my post...

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68306

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your post. I wouldn't have if it wasn't already sold.

Thanks,
Paul

Latest posts

Back