• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mark V head mint

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLBoogie

Reaction score
Selling my Mark V head. It is mint since it has never left my house and I am the original owner. Bought new from a Mesa dealer and you would have about 3 and a half years of warranty left. Will include the original recept so warranty can be transfered. Includes all original items like paperwork and manuals, cover, footswitch, footswitch cord. Has low hours on its original tubes. Never has had any issues or repairs. The only mark on it is that the screenprinting around the standby switch is starting to come off, a known issue to Mesa so they have sent me another front panel but I have not installed it yet but it will be included for its new owner to install if they wish. Shipped in the mesa box it came to me in.

$1750.00 shipped and paypaled in the continental USA

Email me at [email protected] for more info and I can provide references and contact info

Not interested in trades

IMG_0345-1.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Was trying to make a deal with someone to buy this head and when I decided to meet his price he backed out on me so decided to offer this to everyone on this forum.

Willing to lower price to $1699.00 paypaled and shipped to continental USA only. It can be yours for $1650.00 if you use the gift payment option when paying with paypal. Use the paypal payment method you feel comfortable with. For references look on ebay under user name duncan1dog and have sold a couple items here on this forum.

Looking to make a smooth, honest transaction to make both parties happy.

Back