• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV Widebody Combo SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredster

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Like the title says - bought new 11/06. Perfect condition, pics here. Asking $1300 before I throw it on ebay...would much rather sell to a BB member! I believe I am destined for a Road King and really can't afford both. Any takers?

Any interest in a Marshall JMP 2203? I really want Mark IV....

Sorry gwarne, I'm not looking for a Marshall right now...

nosajwp, Yes, it has the slipcover, tags, manual, wheels, tube sock thingies, spare pre-amp tube, and everything else it should come with. I've had it for a few months now and it's not what I'm looking for in an all around kinda way. It sounds exactly like a Mark IV should - it's just not for me I guess. I really wanted to love it...

In the interest of full disclosure I should mention this - I did buy the amp new in 11/06 (and that's when the warranty clock started ticking) but it had been in the store for a while. After I got it home one of the power tubes went out. Mesa replaced one set, and I replaced the other. So it has a full set of new power tubes.

trade you a mark III for it. seriously. mark III, fully loaded, road case, EV, and a 1x12 thiele, plus cash. whatever. I think the GAS i have for a mark IV is gonna kill me soon......

Sorry Schmoog, I think I'm headed for either a nice DR or RK. Thanks though...

If I had the money....... I'd definitely think about this one. Just to let everyone know (again), Fredster is great to deal with, and what you see in that picture is what you get, He's very professional. Buy with confidence from him. Good Luck selling it friend, hope it finds a great new home!

-AJH

Back