• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mark IV Rackmount - with custom enclosure!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not sell.... Reasonable offers welcome - e-mail me at LOOKSLIKMEBAND at YAHOO dot COM

Thanks!

Lance

hey lance, just wondering...correct me if i'm wrong. On the Mark 4, ya got the actual amp, then the black thingy that holds the amp in place THEN it goes in the rack/case right?

I think i saw just the black thingy that holds the amp in the rack/case on an ebay auction just by itself?....just trying to understand how these things are put together?....

thanks in advance :)

lookslikemeband said:
Nope... actually the whole thing is encased in the rack "ears". There's no "traditional" head enclosure (hence why I built the rack case for it).
ok, I think :? I get it....but if you take those screws off the top of the black thing that attaches on top of the amp, JUST the amp will come out and you would be left with the black thing that holds the amp in place and attaches to inside the brown rack you made? (if that makes any sense :roll: )

Latest posts

Back