• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark III short head red stripe fully loaded with mods

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willrock

Reaction score
Its a short head that just got "cleaned-up and modded around april this year. Its housed on a new head and new reverb tank from boogie. Reverb boost mod, "turn brightness down a bit mod" on lead channel only, pentode-triode switch mod all done by Mike B himself. Cleaned up and filter caps and some electrolytics changed too (i have the receipt for all this). I just got a new soft case for this baby too.
I spent well over 1,500 bucks for everything including the amps price when i got it last winter, for a knew for a fact that this amp is gonna stay with me for the longest time! till the ugly bills got in the way. BTW, this amp never left my apartment. I have dealt with a forum member "druckpig" in the past, you can ask him if you want, and my fleabay name is "williamt3263" i have 100 percent positive feedback, so no worries

Shoot me any reasonable offers and ill send it to you! Paypal gift/cash only please

heres my video using it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNOfZ5vrVw

Latest posts

Back