• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mark IIC+ Head - $1850

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metal190

Reaction score
Mark IIC+ head in brand new head shell - looks killer, sounds even better. Recently serviced and given a clean bill of health by the local Boogie guru.

This is an upgraded IIC to IIC+. It has reverb and 60 / 100 watt option. No graphic eq. I have put some money into keeping this baby looking and sounding right. But I don't need 5 amps right now, so I'm keeping the ones that make the most sense for me to keep.

Hit me up with any questions, for pictures or to make an offer. Asking $1850.

so this isnt a bid or anything.. but you have a non eq c+, and the Mark V... do you think they are similar? since that should have the smaller cap and be more like what the V has as a template?

just wondering,

thanks,

I don't mean this to be rude at all, but I'd rather keep this thread open for selling the amp rather than a V / IIC+ comparison. Since comparing the two is a pretty hot topic I don't really want to feed a tangent that could derail getting this thing sold.

That being said, look for me in the forum on modern amps under the mark V! Lots of good conversation over there.

Back