• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: mark 111 combo, purple stripe, simulclass, EQ

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esteso

Reaction score
This is in good shape. No tears or gouges and nice and clean tolex. (cream) Used it for my rehearsal band, so once it was set up it didn't go anywhere much. New-ish power tubes, spare V1, graphic EQ, R2 volume mod, reverb mod, (don't ask me what Mike B. did to it, I can't remember ....... but it basically allows you to dial in a little denser verb if desired) All mods were done by Mike B. Electro-Voice 12L. Serial # 16649, footswitch, Studio Slips cover.

I'm in the Bay Area, CA and would love to get a local pickup if possible. If not, I'll have to do a little research on how to ship this beast and how much it costs. I'm thinking around $1000. Maybe we can keep the price down if we use Paypal gift or echeck. I'm selling 'cause I don't really play in high volume situations anymore but it's kinda breaking my heart to see it go.

Hmm, I can't see a way to attach pics. Do you need to be a contributing member? Anyway, I can send pics via email if you'd like. I've had a a few successful transactions here and I also buy and sell as "esteso" at eBay and Gearslutz. 100%

Thanks,

one little bump and a price drop, then I have to go to the bay........

$950 shipped and paypalled! That's it, won't go any lower.

thx

Back