• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JP KOA BFR (MINT)!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richb

Reaction score
well as much as i love this guitar it's up for sale and i'll probably regret this when it's gone because the tone's coming from her just beond words!!! more than AMAZING!
I had John sign it the week I got it in a Gold Paint pen sharpie to match the hardware.
This guitar is like the day i got it ,NOT a Mark,scuff,scratch peel_NOTHING!!! comes with the original BFR case.EBMM took 5 almost months to make this for me.i got it this year in Jan,5 months ago...
I have a few BFR's and i'm just gonna stick with the dark colors...
A firm $3100 + shipping takes her away from me.MM posted her on there offical BFR EBMM thread!(here's the link to the page,just scroll down and you'll see her)
http://www.ernieball.com/forums/musi...thread-63.html
No trades.
Thx for looking.
Richb

If intrested,please email me direct:
[email protected]

Richb

man, talk about a beautiful collector's item there. I wish I could afford it :( you might want to consider selling some blood or your soul first

Back