• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: in Portland OR - Electra Dyne Wide Combo (PU only)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfinkel1966

Reaction score
Well, I hate that it has come to this, but I must let her go. Purchased brand new in October of last year and never gigged and/or moved since I lugged it upstairs! Not a scratch on it - still with original tubes and all paperwork. You would still have 3 3/4 left on the 5 year warranty! You will be basically getting a new ED combo for much less $$$. I am firm at 1250 - no trades please :D If you are serious, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can send pics. You would be more than welcome to fire her up and see for yourself what a beast this thing is. Without a doubt, THE largest sounding combo on the planet. It came with the gain trim switch already installed so you are covered there. My neighbors will probably help you carry it to your car as they wipe away tears of joy.... Let me know if you have any other questions.

Keith

Nobody in the great Northwest is in the market for this fine amp? What if I considered shipping the amp?

Latest posts

Back