• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ibanez VBT 700 and Squier Master Series Chambered Tele

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtxdriggers

Reaction score
I need to pay off some bills, and I absolutely refuse to sell my dual rec. So I'm selling some guitars that I don't play anymore.

I have an Ibanez VBT 700 in great condition, with the exception of some minor belt rash on the back. Bought on tour and played it for a few shows, and that's it. Asking $400 + shipping for just the guitar.

I also have a Squier Master Series Chambered Telecaster that's in not-so-great condition. I bought it as a project guitar a few years ago. I put Seymour Duncan Invader pickups in, Sperzel locking tuners, Schallar straplocks (but I lost the strap for it), and added a coil-splitting push/pull tone knob for the bridge pickup. Great beginner's guitar. Spent about $600 on the guitar all said-and-done. Because of the condition, I'm just asking $350 + shipping for the guitar with a black Fender hardshell case with blue plush interior.

I'll post some pictures later

Latest posts

Back