• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HUGE going on tour SALE!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Got a lot to move...I'll be adding things as I get to them, so check back for more deals soon!

The band is going on tour soon, so I need to free up as much cash as possible to pay for the expenses :(

All prices include shipping in the continental US and paypal.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, interest, or offers. Trades are always welcome, thought I can't specifically think of anything I need.

Mesa Boogie Mark IV Compact Combo w/ EVM-12L- $1300, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.
Perfect working order, and sounds SICK w/ the EV. A few bumps in the tolex, but the grill is fine. I'm willing to work on this one.

Maxon OD 808- $110
Great condition, sounds great

EMG / Active System 18V Mod Clip....NO SOLDERING or CUTTING!- $9 each
Clip this into your existing EMG or active guitar/bas systems, and you're ready to go.
More info can be found here: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=39107

EMG DG-20 Dave Gilmour Fully Loaded Pickguard- $200
Cream pickguard with white knobs and switch tip...a custom hybrid look. The pickups sound AWESOME, and the two active tone shapers (one is a treble and bass boost/mid scoop, the other a mid boost) let you go from almost piezo like sounds to humbucker sounds....all in one. The most versatile guitar I've had...EVER! The strat sounds are awesome too. An amazing replacement for any strat, but I'm going to be selling the strat, so I reverted it back to stock.

TAD 6L6-GCSTR Quad- $70
Brand new. Bought, tested, and never used.

NOS Siemens/Mesa STR-450 EL-34 Quad- SOLD
Very low hours. Work perfectly.

x3 Mesa STR-440 6L6- $15 each or $40 for all 3
Matched, part of a quad that I lost a tube from. VERY low hours.

Mesa STR-447 EL-34 Quad- $70
Matched, very low hours.

x2 NOS Jan Phillips 5U4GB Rectifier- $25 each or $40 for both ONE SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...ONE LEFT!!!

x2 Mesa 5U4GB Rectifier- SOLD!
Never used.

x2 Tung Sol 12AX7- $15 each or $26 for both SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!

x3 EH 12AX7- $10 each or $18 for both.

x1 Mesa Russian 2 12AX7- $12 SOLD

x4 Mesa Chinese 1 12AX7- $12 each or $40 for all ONE SOLD...3 LEFT!!!
VERY low hours

X4 NOS Mesa 12AX7s- $12 each or $40 for all ONE SOLD...3 LEFT!!!
Bought these to run with my Mark IV. They are OLD Mesa 12AX7s that have never been used. Labelled Mesa/Baron on the box. They sound REALLY awesome in the Mark IV.

x2 D'addario EXL115- $10 or trade for D'addario 10s
D'addario 11's

D'addario EJ21- $5
D'addario 12's

x5 D'addario EXL 145- $6 each or $25 for all
Set of 12's with a plain G and a heavier bass string. My FAVORITE down tuning gauge. RARE!

Again....prices are OBO. PM me with interest.

Latest posts

Back