• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS G-System, GCX, Ground Control Pro, BBE 482i

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljbarbeau

Reaction score
Selling

G Major 2 (Sold)
GCX
Ground Control Pro
BBE 482i

Gcx and gcp still under warranty
Everything is in great shape

I'm shipping from QC Canada
Can be sold together or individually

PM with offers

*edit* added G-System see below for info

Gcx and gcp are both still under warranty. Gcx is the newer model with better buffer. Asking 300$ each, 550$ together

If using paypal either use gift option or buyer is responsible for paypal fees (3%)

G-major 2 is sold.

Everything else is still available. Make your offer, if it's decent I won't refuse it... :)

Tought about this. I don't really need to sell it but if some1 wants it, I can sell my g-system for 950$ + shipping. Since I don't mind keeping it, this gsystem price is non-negotiable for this unit.

Bump!

I would also consider for trade the following:

- ISP Decimator ProRackG
- ISP Decimator G String
- 2 Space Rack
- 7 String Guitar
- PRS guitars.

Hey mate,

Interested in the Ground Control Pro. Would you be willing to ship to Australia?

Cheers,

Chris

Ofc if you are willing to pay the shipping. Also be aware that the ac adapter is made for 120v input. The gcp accepts phantom power via midi tho...

Decided to keep the gcx and G system after all. GCP and BBE still for sale..

Latest posts

Back