• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - TriAxis and 2:50 Rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtThump

Reaction score
--- SOLD --- SOLD --- SOLD --- SOLD ---

Just got this rig to find out that I'm just not a Mesa Mark series type of guy. The TriAxis is verion 2.0 without the "phat mod," which I'm told is THE preferred configuration for this preamp.

There are a few "dents" (for lack of a better term) in the front membrane thingy that look like something poked it in transit or something. The "pokes" don't go through the membrane thing and it doesn't affect the functionality in any way. When the unit is turned on, you don't even really see the 2-3 "divits."

All functions are in perfect working order. There is some rack rash around the screw holes and a scratch or two on the top/sides/bottom. Just typical rack stuff, not extreme wear or anything. I just went through it with De-Oxit and cleaned all the jacks, so you're good to go there!

The Mesa 2:50 is in a similar condition with typical rack wear around the screw holes and on top/sides/bottom. NOTHING BIG AT ALL! I also cleaned the jacks on this amp. Everything functions perfectly.

As you can see from the first pic below, the units look very clean when racked. The front and back look great!

Looking for a trade for another tube amp or sell outright for $1,500. I will include the Gator 6-space rack and has two wheels and a pull handle. I'm interested most in the following items, but I'm open to ANYTHING! Try me... Please email me at [email protected] to discuss. Thanks!

Roccaforte Custom 80 or HG 100
Mark Cameron modded Marshalls
VHT Deliverance 120, UltraLead, GP3/power amp
Bogner Shiva or Uberschall
Mesa Boogie Dual Recto (2 channel or Racktifier)
Budda Twinmaster head

mesa_rack1.jpg

mesa_rig1.jpg

Back