• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Tremoverb dead mint PICS ADDED!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgarallanpoe

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Tremoverb head in dead mint condition FS/FT. I will get pix asap. I am new here but have a ton of online references. I am a longtime member of the Hamer forum and The Gear Page. I am asking $1200 shipped. The amp will come with all of the original Boogie tubes, as well as a brand new set of 5 Tung-Sol 12ax7s, and an extra set of 5 Boogie 12AX7 A Russian tubes, an extra pair of 5u4GBs, and a quad of extra 6L6gc that were pulled out my brand new Road King.

Trades are unlikely, but you never know

[email protected]

MESA4.jpg

MESA8.jpg

MESA6.jpg

MESA11.jpg

MESA10.jpg

MESA9.jpg

edgarallanpoe is the man. I've had successful deals with him and he's very trustworthy :)

I'll get pics up ASAP. The camera is on the fritz lately. The tubes are currently 6L6s. I can ship Fed-ex or UPS ground. I would not recommend shipping this amp USPS. To be honest, both of these carriers are the same. I have had stuff damaged from both companies and they are both a pain in the *** to deal with. I have shipped a ton of amps and will pack this accordingly. I once shipped an old Fender Quad to Cali and had it arrive safely so I am pretty sure I can handle shipping a Boogie head. I have never lost an amp to shipping damage (knock on wood) but I have lost a few guitars.

that looks dead mint,fab condition from what I can see

what is the price if shipped to Scotland,UK

my next amp was gonna be a MKIV but recently Im wanting a t-verb

thanks

Jeeze...I have no idea bro. I can check, but I doubt that USPS would handle something this heavy. It would have to go UPS and from what I understand, they charge an arm and a leg. I have a good friend who owns a music store, I will ask him for an estimate.

Unfortunately, the *only* payment I accept from overseas is a USPS International money order, or wire transfer. Absolutely no Paypal. Sorry it has to be that way because I know how hard it is for you guys to get this stuff.

I will drop him a line and get back to you.

mesanomad100 said:
that looks dead mint,fab condition from what I can see

my next amp was gonna be a MKIV but recently Im wanting a t-verb

thanks

gosh, exactly the very same here . . . :wink: 8)

edgarallanpoe said:

Jeeze...I have no idea bro. I can check, but I doubt that USPS would handle something this heavy. It would have to go UPS and from what I understand, they charge an arm and a leg. I have a good friend who owns a music store, I will ask him for an estimate.

Unfortunately, the *only* payment I accept from overseas is a USPS International money order, or wire transfer. Absolutely no Paypal. Sorry it has to be that way because I know how hard it is for you guys to get this stuff.

I will drop him a line and get back to you.

yes, they handle . . . fwiw, to ship a mesa head like the T-verb down here is around 180usd (airmail) and 90-100usd through surface . . . but yes, you have to check it with'em, cause size and weight restrictions vary from country to country.

as for paypal, that is the easiest, safest and cheapest way to send money overseas and you can always wait the time you want for the payment clears and gets on your account, it's just a matter of arrange it right with the buyer . . . just my 0.02 8)

as for paypal, that is the easiest, safest and cheapest way to send money overseas and you can always wait the time you want for the payment clears and gets on your account, it's just a matter of arrange it right with the buyer . . . just my 0.02 Cool

Unfortunately, I have been burned with an overseas paypal transaction. There is just no way I will go down that road again. I have numerous references for large $$$$$ items. I have sold several guitars that were well over 3K, as well as a boatload of amps.

edgarallanpoe said:
as for paypal, that is the easiest, safest and cheapest way to send money overseas and you can always wait the time you want for the payment clears and gets on your account, it's just a matter of arrange it right with the buyer . . . just my 0.02 Cool

Unfortunately, I have been burned with an overseas paypal transaction. There is just no way I will go down that road again. I have numerous references for large $$$$$ items. I have sold several guitars that were well over 3K, as well as a boatload of amps.

i feel sorry for you bro, i really know what you're saying . . . :(

but, just like i said, you can always wait the time you want for the payment clears before you send the amp (or any good) overseas, that way you cant be burned or loss your money :) since that way you transfer the risk to the buyer :wink:

and no, i never doubt about your character . . . good men always set their deals. 8)

all the best!

peace,

G.

but, just like i said, you can always wait the time you want for the payment clears before you send the amp (or any good) overseas, that way you cant be burned or loss your money Smile since that way you transfer the risk to the buyer Wink

and no, i never doubt about your character . . . good men always set their deals. Cool

No worries, I knew what you were trying to say. I didn't think you were saying anything about my character.

Unfortunately, waiting for the payment to clear doesn't solve the issue with Paypal. I did the exact same thing you mention. The buyer payed with a credit card through Paypal. I transferred the money and waited for everything to clear. Three weeks later my Paypal account was showing a negative balance because the buyer issued a chargeback on his credit card and his company obliged. Paypal left *me* holding the bag.

I have a friend who lives in Argentina and I ship him guitars all the time. He uses a carrier in Miami. I am only responsible for shipping to Miami and he takes care of the rest.

edgarallanpoe said:
but, just like i said, you can always wait the time you want for the payment clears before you send the amp (or any good) overseas, that way you cant be burned or loss your money Smile since that way you transfer the risk to the buyer Wink

and no, i never doubt about your character . . . good men always set their deals. Cool

No worries, I knew what you were trying to say. I didn't think you were saying anything about my character.

Unfortunately, waiting for the payment to clear doesn't solve the issue with Paypal. I did the exact same thing you mention. The buyer payed with a credit card through Paypal. I transferred the money and waited for everything to clear. Three weeks later my Paypal account was showing a negative balance because the buyer issued a chargeback on his credit card and his company obliged. Paypal left *me* holding the bag.

I have a friend who lives in Argentina and I ship him guitars all the time. He uses a carrier in Miami. I am only responsible for shipping to Miami and he takes care of the rest.

just cool my bro, just cool! 8)

actually when i have a deal that the seller dont wanna make things through paypal i do the very same . . . i have a friend in San Diego who take care of shipping bizz, payment and so on. :)

BTW, why the hell nobody didnt jump on that beautifull TOV yet??? :shock:

c'mon guys!!!!

PS - your friend lives in the wrong country down south. :wink:

PS - your friend lives in the wrong country down south.

Absolutely true!! I have been to Rio and Caracas, Venezuela. I have no idea what you guys put in the water down there, but the women a friggin spectacular. My first wife was Venezuelan and was a total knockout. LOL!!! My current wife is from Trinidad and is even better looking. HAHAHAHHAHAHA I love that area of the world. Wonderful people.

edgarallanpoe said:
PS - your friend lives in the wrong country down south.

Absolutely true!! I have been to Rio and Caracas, Venezuela. I have no idea what you guys put in the water down there, but the women a friggin spectacular. My first wife was Venezuelan and was a total knockout. LOL!!! My current wife is from Trinidad and is even better looking. HAHAHAHHAHAHA I love that area of the world. Wonderful people.

must be some voodoo on Amazon waters plus Atlantic shore :D

entonces hablas un tico de español??

edgarallanpoe said:
Shipping overseas is going to be *at least* $180 according to my friend. Also, the amp is a 1998 model.

brother, if by the time my tax return cames and no one still dont have jumped on that one, i'll be all over her 8) :D

Back