• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT MKV Head/hardshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeFormFunkified

Reaction score
Im selling my MkV head, comes with the ft switch, ft sw cable, and the stock "mesa" covers for all, also comes with a little over two years of Mesa warranty. The headshell is the first of ten that Ive built so far some for friends and for myself, It is not made with one piece of maple like the others but is just as nice and built to last a lifetime. After playing on it a couple years it never really grew on me like I thought it would. The Mesa heartbreaker and MKI's are the sound I love. With that said I will consider as trade, a "Heartbreaker" plus some cash, the amount of cash depends on the condition of the HB, no junk please! $1700. OBO You pay shipping. I have Paypal, Ill consider any REASONABLE offer, and as soon as I remember where I wrote the password for my photobucket Ill throw up some pics! I will only sell in the U.S. Thanks
some
4saleMKV-2.jpg
4saleMKV-1.jpg
4saleMKV7.jpg

ifailedshapes said:
If my amp sells, I would be interested, depending on the pics. :)
sorry man I know the pics are kinda crap, I did upload 4 pics but just these came up but if you need more I have plenty no prob. :D

It's a shame the top isn't one piece of maple so that the flames line up, but overall this is beautifully done. Gosh, I hope my amp sells...

Hmmmmm, PM sent.

Latest posts

Back