• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne head ***SOLD***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cradlefish

Reaction score
Mint, Bronco Tan Electra Dyne head for sale. It really is a great sounding head but i just don't think it's my sound. Comes with F/S, amp cover, cord and manual and also a 2 1/2 year transferable warranty.

Looking for a Mark IV, Bogner Shiva or Roadster.....open to other Mesa models and other amps.

1200 Shipped.

Pics upon request or check out harmony central for pics.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2784257-Weekly-Spam-thread-5-23-11

I'am in Skokie, IL

Would you be interested in trading for a Mark III Greenstripe? I've got an ATA case for it as well. I live in Indianapolis so maybe we could meet up. my email is [email protected]

let me know man, i'm very serious and it's a great amp just i'm more of a rhythm player and the mark is more of a lead amp.

-AJ

XMeTaL1287 said:
Would you be interested in trading for a Mark III Greenstripe? I've got an ATA case for it as well. I live in Indianapolis so maybe we could meet up. my email is [email protected]

let me know man, i'm very serious and it's a great amp just i'm more of a rhythm player and the mark is more of a lead amp.

-AJ

i would be interested in it unfortunately for the mark III their clean volume doesn't balance with the distortion. That's why I would have to look into the mark iv

cradlefish said:
XMeTaL1287 said:

-AJ

i would be interested in it unfortunately for the mark III their clean volume doesn't balance with the distortion. That's why I would have to look into the mark iv
?

The III has a lead volume.

droptrd said:
cradlefish said:
XMeTaL1287 said:

-AJ

?

The III has a lead volume.

I've always heard that the volume for clean and distortion is difficult to balance between the two

No they share an EQ so depending on what you want it can be difficult to get a clean tone and a lead tone that you are 100% happy with. I dont have that problem with mine. Some guys want specific things that are tuff to do with one EQ. The IIIs with the added GEQ allow you to have it only on the lead ch if you want. So you could EQ the amp for your clean tone then use the GEQ on the lead ch for added shaping. But as far as volume balance goes, the lead ch has its own volume so this is not an issue at all. Unless you are talking about the R2 ch :lol: The R2 is worthless and most people dont use it anyway. Its a low gain mode on the rythm ch. (R1 being clean, R2 being crunch) There is a noticable volume drop between R1 and R2 - they share the same volume. But there is an easy mod to fix this - the "R2 Mod"

FO shame!

I wonder why things are moving so absolutely slowly down in the states right now? You've had that head up for like a month now ($1200 shipped is actually really reasonable) and it comes with the tan tolex. I saw an Electra Dyne 1 x 12 combo go for $800 on here not too long ago.

This particular model of amp is amazing. My brother suspects when Mesa discontinues it, it will all of the sudden leap up in value when everyone realizes how amazing it is.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd actually like to have the 1 x 12 version of the combo. I'm getting tired of lugging huge gear everywhere. It is such a pain!

YellowJacket said:
FO shame!

I wonder why things are moving so absolutely slowly down in the states right now? You've had that head up for like a month now ($1200 shipped is actually really reasonable) and it comes with the tan tolex. I saw an Electra Dyne 1 x 12 combo go for $800 on here not too long ago.

This particular model of amp is amazing. My brother suspects when Mesa discontinues it, it will all of the sudden leap up in value when everyone realizes how amazing it is.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd actually like to have the 1 x 12 version of the combo. I'm getting tired of lugging huge gear everywhere. It is such a pain!

i agree....it's a pain to lug around heavy gear. I'm back in school so I don't have the to play with all my amps. I haven't really put the ED to the test but feel that the other amps are closer to my sound so the ED will ahve to go.

Back