• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Lefty LH Left Handed Gibson Les Paul Custom

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cameron711

Reaction score
For sale is my 1998 Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Custom, all original with Grover Tuners Gibson 490r and 498t original pickups, rosewood fretboard with all the trimmings that make this a LP Custom. This one's for all the southpaws out there.

Looking for 2100 paypal gift or 2150 paypal merchandise shipped. Also willing to consider trades, would love to hear what you've got (in a lefty fashion of course!)

Please note in the picture of the guitar's back, the back is pristine...those are just crappy shadows from bad lighting. No scratches that I could find on this thing. It has spent most of it's life in its OHSC that will be included.

Please contact me at cnabavi at yahoo dot com (my boogie board account is thru an email address i don't really use often).

Pics below!
IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

Latest posts

Back