• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT ESP Horizon III cockstock BKP Warpigs BRAND NEW $1400

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
I've recently ordered a Horizon III from a retailer in Australia. It's new old stock. Never played or demoed. The picture is of the exact guitar you'll be buying. I really need a Mesa Mark V head, combo, or a Mark IV + cash. If you've got one and are interested in this hard to find (in the US at least) let me know. I'd also consider an EVH USA Wolfgang Stealth or Mayones (either a Regius or Setius with a Floyd).

I've purchased all new "normal" black hardware to replace the cosmo (nickel) black hardware. The list of parts I bought are as follows:
Gotoh Floyd Rose, locking nut, and string retainer
Gotoh SG360-07B-HAPM adjustable tuners 3+3
Volume and tone knobs
Oval Jack Plate
3 way pickup selector
BKP Warpigs chrome. The bridge has Bare Knuckle Pickups etched into it.
The parts I bought totaled over $600

Trade or cash value of the Horizon $1900. This is less than 1/2 ESP's MAP ($5000) for a Horizon. My price includes upgraded hardware vs ESP's stock hardware. I will include all of the original hardware in a separate package. I'm willing to move a little on the price. Not having an amp currently makes me very motivated to sell the Horizon. Feel free to make me an offer.

The Horizon arrived today. There's a minor scratch on the back of the neck. It is nowhere near as bad as it looks. I had a hard time getting it to show up in a photo. The only way to get it to show up was by using the flash and zooming in considerably.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/taliababa/library/esp%20parts?sort=3&page=1

Latest posts

Back