• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - 2010 Mark V head - Vertical 2x12 (local sales pref)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbest182

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Sadly, I've moved away from Mesa Boogie gear for the time being - and selling my Mesa Mark V and 2x12 vertical cabinet.

The Mark V was acquired from right here on the boogie board about 8 months ago, and has been totally babied and is totally mint, tubes have plenty of life on them - dust cover, footswitch, etc..
$1750

also for sale is an older Mesa vertical 2x12 - bought it around the same time as the Mark V, it's older, and has a couple little dings, etc - but is still in very good condition and sounds awesome loaded with v30s.
$325

For a cash sale, I'd prefer to do it locally (willing to drive up to 4 hours in any direction)
so that'd be Las Vegas, Los Angeles, OC, San Diego, Phoenix, etc... I hate paypal, and just prefer not to deal with them or give them any money.

As far as trades go, not really looking for amps short of an EVH 5150 iii 50w (plus cash) - guitar trades along the same line - I'm a total mark for the EVH brand, so Wolfgangs are a plus, Charvel Art Series, EBMM EVH, etc - not super big on Kramers... I'll ship for trades, just prefer not doing business through paypal.

+/- cash for the right deal.

PM me!

More pictures on request but we all know what they look like. (forgive the poorly cropped photo)
DSC01162-2-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back