• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: EV EVM-12L 8 ohm speakers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadetree_01

Reaction score
Hey folks, decided to replace the speakers from my classic Boogie 4x12. These are vintage 1988 or 1990 EVM's. They handle 200 watts each and are 8 ohms. I dusted them with a microfiber cloth because the bottom rims had become a bit dusty from being in a metal grate cab with out a grill cloth. They look almost perfect now, No popping or noise when moving the cone. I was playing these just a few days ago and they sound fantastic but I feel they lend themselves to the "Mark" type of lead tone and AMAZING clean tones and not so much the vintage recto grind thing I'm looking for so I replaced them with X patterned V30's.

I'm asking 150 a piece or 275 for both shipped in the lower 48 (or APO for military guys). Hawaii Alaska and Canada just ask if you want them it may be just a bit more.
IMG_4005.JPG
IMG_4006.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG

Do you still have these speakers for sale? PM me either way.....

Back