• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ESP / LTD MH-1000 Deluxe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMesa

Reaction score
CLICK FOR LOTS OF PICS!

Selling my near mint ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000 electric guitar for $675 shipped. This one is a high gloss arch top black superstrat with a white pearl binding around the body, neck, and headstock. The guitar is very hard to photograph but it is almost perfect except a tiny scratch on the back of the guitar near the input jack. The guitar has a very thin neck, sperzel locking tuners, rosewood fretboard and is loaded with EMG 81 & 85 combo. This is a monster of a guitar that plays incredible and sounds it too. Here are the specs:

# Construction: Set-thru
# Scale Length: 25.5”
# Body: Mahogany
# Neck/Fretboard: 3-pc. maple/rosewood
# Inlays: Abalone offset blocks w/model name at 12th fret
# Pickups: EMG-81 & 85
# Electronics: Volume, tone, 3-way slotted toggle
# Hardware: Black
# Tuners: Sperzel locking
# Nut: Earvana compensated
# Bridge: TonePros locking w/string-thru-body
# Binding: White pearl
# Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo

The guitar also comes with a ESP Hardshell case and Dunlop Strap Locks. This guitar design was discontinued this year so this will become a collector. It sells for over $800 alone and throw in the hardshell case & strap locks, and you're getting a good deal. The only reason I am selling this guitar is because I need to slim my collection and I need funds for a home amplifier. I will consider trades but only for Mesa Boogie amps. I will only do US Postal Money orders unless you want to pay the Paypal fees. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back