• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dunlop Red Monkey Strap

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derekjason

Reaction score
Some of the best leather straps ever seen, Dunlop Red Monkey Leather Straps are constructed of heavy-duty hardware and premium grade leather. These eyelet leather straps are designed to break-in and get even better with age. Adjusts 36"-50".

Known for designing custom guitar straps for Metallica, Zakk Wylde, Tool, and Kerry King—Red Monkey Designs in Los Angeles is the destination for rock stars looking for high quality and unique leather straps. Now, teaming up with the biggest name in guitar accessories—Dunlop Manufacturing—Red Monkey is bringing their stylish L.A. cool to the masses. 8)

I got it as a present, but its effin wide as hell, too wide for me. only strapped on once. MINT. and the holes are just perfect for dunlop straplocks. 60 bucks, paypal'd and shipped. PM me if interested.
IMG00015-20100308-1319.jpg

IMG00014-20100308-1319.jpg

IMG00013-20100308-1318.jpg

IMG00012-20100308-1318.jpg

Latest posts

Back