• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dual/Triple Rec. Headshell (black diamondplate)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petruccirocks02

Reaction score
I am selling a dual/triple rec. headshell with the black diamondplate. It is in good condition with only one scratch being on the side that is about 1 1/2 inches long. The diamondplate has no marks whatsoever, not even a scratch. I bought this to put my dual rec into but ended up selling my dual rec about a year ago, so I still have this laying around and haven't gotten around to selling it. I figured I would ask here before putting it up on ebay. I am asking $130 plus shipping, which should be around another $30. Also, the logo is not the big Mesa logo that are on the dual's/triple's now, it is the smaller logo that is stuck on I think. There are no screws holding it onto the front panel. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

-Phil
[/img]
dualrecblackfacechassis.jpg

Sorry, I will not sell the diamondplate separately as it is hard to get off because of the double sided adhesive and will more than likely ruin the head shell bracing. Thanks.

-Phil

petruccirocks02 said:
I am selling a dual/triple rec. headshell with the black diamondplate. It is in good condition with only one scratch being on the side that is about 1 1/2 inches long. The diamondplate has no marks whatsoever, not even a scratch. I bought this to put my dual rec into but ended up selling my dual rec about a year ago, so I still have this laying around and haven't gotten around to selling it. I figured I would ask here before putting it up on ebay. I am asking $130 plus shipping, which should be around another $30. Also, the logo is not the big Mesa logo that are on the dual's/triple's now, it is the smaller logo that is stuck on I think. There are no screws holding it onto the front panel. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

-Phil
[/img]
dualrecblackfacechassis.jpg

STILL AVAILABLE?

PM SENT

I was going to buy this but the seller never got back to me. He said he would send pics almost 2 weeks ago and I never heard back.

Kung-Fool said:
I was going to buy this but the seller never got back to me. He said he would send pics almost 2 weeks ago and I never heard back.

GREAT I REALLY NEED ONE .... LIKE BAD

I MAY HAVE TO CALL BOOGIE THEN...THE CASE I HAVE IS RUINED 8)

Back