• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pmaurer

Reaction score
I've decided to part with my 2009 Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier. This head has been customized with a black faceplate and will come with 3 lens color caps (red, blue, and green). It is in excellent condition, I am the sole owner. has never left my room. Replaced two preamp tubes when it was first bought 3 years ago and no issues whatsoever since then.

You will get:
head
head cover
lens colors
cables: power and footswitch
footswitch
manual
tubes - 4 6L6, 2 5U4G, preamps: 12AX7

I customized the footswitch to make room on my pedalboard, therefore, the FX and LOOP portions are not available on this footswitch.

Still has 5-Year Transferable Warranty.

$1500 or best offer.
No trades. Please send me an email at [email protected] if interested. Thank you.

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

"Customized" as in you sawed off the right half? :wink:

I dig the black grille! :D

where did you get those stickies?

do you still have the pack w/ extras laying around? if so, I'd be interested in buying those (will pay shipping).

thanks!

Go to a Michael's craft store (or any scrapbooking store). You can find ANY kind of sticker. I have used little stars, little arrows, etc. You can also get fluorescent sheets and cut to shape.

Back