• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DC-5 head and footswitch $600 shipped conus

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brion

Reaction score
I have a metal toggle DC-5 Head with Channel LED's and channel footswitch In good condition. It has a few bumps and bruises in the tolex but nothing serious. It has new JJ tubes throughout. I just find myself using my Mark IV exclusively. I can take better pics as needed. I've lurked here for a while, but haven't posted much. I'm usually on TGP. Ebay ID is Twelve8, for reference. I have done many deals on TGP.
$600 shipped conus.
253698198.jpg

253698197.jpg

253698196.jpg

253698195.jpg

I'm not opposed to it, but Shipping will be more. I'm not sure what shipping to the UK entails. Which shipping company is the best to use? I know there is a bunch of paperwork to fill out on my end and I will not be dishonest on the sale price. Of course any Vat fees or taxes would be your responsibility. I'm not sure if shipping insurance works well across countries. If we can work something out and feel comfortable with it we can proceed.

Latest posts

Back