• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Mesa DR/Stiletto head cabinet, like RK.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredster

Reaction score
I got this from Mesa directly because I didn't like the diamond plate on my DR. I sold the DR soon after, so this has been on the shelf and is in minty fresh condiftion. It will fit a Stiletto or a Dual Rec and looks awesome, no nicks, tears or scratches. Has the DR tube plate inside. It has the chrome front and the brushed aluminium top. Not sure why, that's how I got it. Asking $250 + shipping. Thanks!

front.jpg

sidefront.jpg

sideback.jpg

How many times does a headshell,like this come up for sale? Great looking piece Fred....
BUT man,ditch that table cloth will ya (LOL)

Would that fit tridents and triple recs Fred? Theres no starnge alteration im unaware of?

D.

prs1999 said:
BUT man,ditch that table cloth will ya (LOL)

HA! That's the "mark of authenticity" for my ebay auctions. Besides, the wife likes it...

Dave, Tridents and Triple Recs are all the same size, so there shouldn't be a problem fitting into this cab. The only thing custom about this cab is the front.

Fred

frankencat said:
Interested if it will fit my Rectoverb chassis.
Sorry bud, I'm pretty sure it won't. The DR/Stiletto is 10x25 1/2 x9 7/8 and the Rectoverb head is 9 7/8 x 26 3/8 x 11 5/8.

Fred...

Well let me have a look if I have nothing else more urgent to buy...cause spending $300 for just an empty amp may look like crazyness HaHa!

But I'm very interested in it !
It would fit perfectly my 98' 2ch DR !!!

Regards
Chris

Chris_Lonerock said:
Well let me have a look if I have nothing else more urgent to buy...cause spending $300 for just an empty amp may look like crazyness HaHa!

But I'm very interested in it !
It would fit perfectly my 98' 2ch DR !!!

Regards
Chris

No problem, I'll probably leave it here for a week or so before I put it on Ebay.

Fred...

Just to let everyone know, Fred is extremely courteous, and an awesome guy to work with. Buy with confidence from him!! (Thanks to him, a friend of mine is the proud owner of a beautiful Stilleto Deuce!!!)

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
Just to let everyone know, Fred is extremely courteous, and an awesome guy to work with. Buy with confidence from him!! (Thanks to him, a friend of mine is the proud owner of a beautiful Stilleto Deuce!!!)

-AJH

Aw shucks... :oops:

Hehe!

fredster said:
frankencat said:
Interested if it will fit my Rectoverb chassis.
Sorry bud, I'm pretty sure it won't. The DR/Stiletto is 10x25 1/2 x9 7/8 and the Rectoverb head is 9 7/8 x 26 3/8 x 11 5/8.

Fred...
How wide is the opening? the chassis itself it 24 1/4" wide.

Latest posts

Back