• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Dual Rectifier Multiwatt- Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.

I'd get it but I have more desires than money at the moment.

Cutting back to a single amp live? Or you jumping with both feet into the AxeFX?

You sir, nailed it. I am doing both really. Getting a Fractal (a shock to many, including myself for a while), and going down to one head to slave for power or use occasionally (I still love the tone I get from these heads, truly fantastic). Just makes more sense with gas prices and ease of travel while touring (especially when we don't use our trailer on shorter runs). I have never had any trouble out of either head since I bought them, and having two just seems a little redundant and very heavy, even though I love the look and sound of two heads in stereo haha.

Awe, c'mon. Surely your tax refund would look much better in black diamond plate and white tolex :lol: :mrgreen:

-AJH

I would if I could. All these years and I've still never plugged into a 3ch Recto. Would love to make my first a Multi-Watt.

Still, I don't think it'll be a hard sell. The white on black makes it stand out against the crowd.

Latest posts

Back