• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-Brand new Mesa C90 8 ohm. SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
Everything is sold. thanks.

I have one brand new Mesa Celestion C-90 8ohm speaker left. (the 16ohm babies are sold!)

Why? I got two new Mesa cabs and installed my existing speakers. These C90's are brand new, having come immediately out of the cabinets. I did install them in a couple of cabinets I had, hoping perhaps to use them or sell them.

I want to net $60 per speaker to me, after shipping, any money fees, etc... So, I will sell itfor $60 each plus shipping and any fees paid by you, so I net that number. Given what they seem to sell for on ebay, that seems reasonable.

I do have the following cabinets available if you were interested:
JDesign classic Bluesbreaker style 2x12 with 3/4 back. This is an oversized, overbuilt 2x12 that combines the best of closed back and open back designs with a small oval opening in back. It sounds great. you can check http://www.jdesigncabs.com/212_Bluesbreaker.htm although mine has a much smaller, oval opening in the back. Mine is black, finished with wheat grille and gold piping. $150 unloaded net to me. If you want it with 2 C90's, call it $250 net to me.

I also have a Coyote Cab 1x12. This is a slanted front 1x12, so the speaker actually fires up at a slight angle, making it great for monitor applications. This cabinet has a two piece back, so it can be either open or closed back. $100 net to me unloaded, or $150 with a C90 in it.

PM me or email at [email protected] if you are interested. I can send pics of any or all of it.
Brent

Back