• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boss DD-3, Weber Beam Blocker

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have two things that I'm letting go from my rig:

Boss DD-3....used, has some scratches on it, but is in perfect working order....$70 shipped and paypalled.....$65 shipped if you pay with money order.

Weber Beam Blocker: 4" Dome for 12" speaker:
IMO, this should come stock on ALL speaker cabs....by far the cheapest and best improvement to my tone...it does all it advertises...spreads the high frequencies and completely eliminates ice-pick from speakers. I had 4 in my Mesa 4x12, but took one out so I can use that speaker for recording/micing....the only down side of the beam blocker is that it takes away from the miced tone IMO....that's why I took one out. I would recommend this to someone with a 2x12 cab: cover one speaker, and leave one for micing...it will give to a much nicer and balanced tone! (or ofcourse a cheaper start for someone witha 4x12 cab).
$18 shipped and paypalled.

PM me with any interest! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back