• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Bass Powerhouse 1000-part of Dream Theater's old rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

Reaction score
I am posting this for my bassist. He has a Powerhouse 1000 8x10" cab that was owned by John Myung of Dream Theater during the Train of Thought tour period that he is wanting to sell. Asking $800 for it. It is located in Mooresville, NC, which is right off of Interstate 77, about 20 minutes north of Charlotte. This beast is too big to ship. These cabs were built to match Petrucci's blue and silver recto traditional and 2x12 cabs. This cab has a few dings and scratches on it (has been toured with, but well taken care of).
Come with newer, replaced casters, and the original Mesa Slip cover (torn on the lower seam, but still fits and functions). Here are some pictures of the cab.
All speakers function perfectly, no buzz or issues at all.

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

for more info, email [email protected] or pm me on here. Thanks for looking.

-AJH

Last chance bump before it changes color and becomes a different looking cab (at which point he will keep it...)

-AJH

Latest posts

Back