• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Amp case w/ 6-space rack unit- Price drop!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abecon5

Reaction score
I dropped the price a bit.
I need to sell it this week...need the money and dont have room to store it. my lose is your high gain :)
NOW ON EBAY...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=260132376357&rd=1&rd=1

I got this case custom made by 'Angstrom Cases' for me last month for my Stiletto Trident. Well I ended up selling my Stiletto before getting a chance to use this case, so I am selling it now since it is too small for my new amp.
Again, i have NOT used it at all!!! It is still Brand NEW!!! still in the box!!
I paid $565 but i will take a reasonable offer.

Btw, this is not limited to the Stiletto....you can use this on any amp as long as it fits these measurements below! If your amp is smaller...than you can stuff the extra space with foam and it will work perfectly and still be verstile enough incase you decided to buy a larger amp!!

In 1/4"ply with a drilled hole (about 1-1/2"-2"round) on bottom rack/upper head area (approx. in the middle), to get the head cables up to the effects units without having to unplug them when putting the lids on.

Built according to these measurements:

Width: 25 & 1/2" (from right to left)
Depth: 9 & 3/4" (from front to back)
Height including feet and handle: 10 & 3/4" (from bottom to top)
Height of the amp without feet and handle: 9 & 1/2"
Height of the handle: 1/2"
Height of the feet: 3/4"
Width of the handle: 10 & 1/4"
Distance between the side of the amp to the interior of a rubber feet: 4 & 1/2"

amprack-in.jpg

amprack6-3-8no044.jpg

amprack6-3-8no048open.jpg

ampracklid.jpg

[/url]

hey guys, I am about to post this on ebay later this week, so please let me know if anyone is interested and we could make a deal. I would consider any rational offers.

I also have a case with storage comparment.

actual pix of both cases will be posted this week!!
thanks!!

Latest posts

Back