• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2007 PRS CU24 10 Top Birds Vintage Yellow Wide Thin Neck

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy folks
PRICE DROP!!!

***All photos at bottom of thread.

2007 PRS Custom 24 10 Top with Birds in Vintage Yellow with Wide Thin Neck - HFS and VB PU's - completely stock with NO modifications:
I bought this guitar as an experiment to see if a Wide Thin, Trem equipped guitar would suit my liking. It did, just not enough to keep it. It is a great guitar, I have just been playing my McCarty so long that I cannot get on with the trem and WT neck.

The condition: It is SPOTLESS AND ABSOLUTELY MINT IN EVERY WAY including virtually zero fret wear. The ONLY blemish on the entire guitar is two pin sized nicks on the side of the lower section (in between the body and lower horn on the body - not on the face. I tried to picture it as best I can and frankly, the photos make it look worse than it is.

It comes with the factory original case (also in awesome condition) as well as the trem arm and eagle hang tag.

I am asking $1900.00 Shipped and Paypal'd to your doorstep in the lower 48. If you were about to buy new, this is as new as it gets allowing you to save some $$$!!!

Please email me with any questions and thank you for looking.

TERMS:
1. I am not interested in any trades - please don't ask.
2. I am in Massachusetts right outside of Boston and local pickup is welcome.
3. I have a verified Paypal account with 10+ years of transactions and an Ebay account with over 500 positive feedback transactions spanning the same length of time.
4. This is a first come, first serve offering - meaning, the first person to say "I DEFINITELY WANT IT" has 1 day to arrange payment before I move on to the next person. I am sorry, but I cannot stand "dibbers" who disappear.
5. NO LOWBALLERS. I am not selling at a profit. The price is fair. Don't lowball me. If it doesn't sell here, I will take it to the bay where they sell for what I am asking or more.
6. Contact me ONLY at [email protected] as I check this often. (Yes, that is my first and last name with my own personally registered domain name so I am not going to rip you off. I have sold many amps on the MB, TGP, BAM and HC forums including high end amps and guitars as well as boutique effects.
7. MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY, INSURED TO THE LOWER 48 ONLY. MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES.
8. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. DON'T ASK.

Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks! -Jerry

The entire photo album can be seen here:

http://s383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/jfranz/CU 24/

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

Sweet axe here folks... Let's get some offers coming!

You know this thing is calling your name... ;)

Latest posts

Back