• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 EVM12L's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spike

Reaction score
2 EVM12L's for sale. great condition. $100 each, or trade plus cash towards strategy 500 or quad preamp.

So sorry for everyone that was interested in my speakers. I dont get on this board very often. I spend most of my time on the dean board, as well as the marshall board and also harmony-central. (I've seen quite a few of you on those boards as well. Hey Randy!) Anyway. I still have them for sale. So come and get em. All PM's have been replied to.

******* took my first payment, then said he needed more for shipping, so I paid him again some more money, and he said they would ship out when the money cleared. No replies to any emails after that.

He told me Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe a mod can give me his IP. I might be able to get one of my sources to run a check on him but I don't know if his name is really Errol Mott.

Hey Victor. I am very sorry I have not shipped the speakers yet. I am looking for a good box for them. I am also very sorry for the lack of communication on my end. As I was diagnosed with Pneumonia immdediately after the sale was complete pretty much. I have also had limited internet access in the hospital except for my brothers cell phone. I have also had alot of complaints for all the pedals I sold on ebay at the same time. All those pedals were shipped out on friday. But the speakers are proving a little bit harder to find a good box for so they would ship without any damage. I am sure that now that I am feeling better it would not be a problem for me to ship them tomorrow. Or if you would prefer I will give you a full refund. I appreciate your patience and feel free to call me as it is much easier to communicate that way. (xxx) 555-3012 Thank you. Spike Mott.

So hopefully everything will turn out ok. I will keep everyone informed.

Hi everyone.

Today I recieved my speakers. Spike has been easy to deal with once he was out of the hospital and not near death. He provided his phone number and was easily reachable.

I want everyone to know this.

Thank you Victor. I really do appreciate you going the extra mile to clear my name. On here as well as harmony central. Most people wouldn't be so kind. You're aces in my book. Hope you love the speakers my friend.

****, that's really shitty spike. Hope your name will get clean on the boards.

Phyrexia: Thanx for letting us know how it ended up.

Thank you all very much. The worst part is that there were a few people that even after getting their new toys decided to keep their paypal disputes going against me anyway. So not only did they get some really sweet pedals, they also got them for free! Who's the real criminal now? Oh well. Everything is a lesson I suppose. I'm pretty sure I would have still learned it had it not cost me about $500 though. que sera. Cheers to the honest my friends.

Latest posts

Back