• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1990/91 Mark IV Medium Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3at

Reaction score
I need to move this head to support my gear GAS. I'm either looking to sell it outright or to trade if for another head. The amps I'm looking for in trade would be ENGL, VHT or Bogner.

I'm just wanting to go a different direction tone wise.

If you are interested in purchasing this amp, the starting price is 1400.00. Please don't be shy. Make me an offer.

You can also view the thread here where I'm a regular:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2118972
front.jpg

bottom.jpg

backtubes.jpg

chassis1.jpg

serial.jpg

You can PM me or send an email at chuck at 30gritslurry dot com

Don't let my post count here concern you guys. I'm a regular on HC and I have several references. Also, I'm open to offers. :D

madryan said:
m3at said:
Price lowered. 1400.00

Not trying to be a jerk but it's still about $200 high for a med. head in that condition.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. If it doesn't sell, no biggie. I'm not hurting for cash, I just want to try out some different heads. :D

I'm hoping to get close to what I have it listed for being that I bought it earlier this year for 1500.00 :oops:

m3at said:
madryan said:
m3at said:
Price lowered. 1400.00

Not trying to be a jerk but it's still about $200 high for a med. head in that condition.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. If it doesn't sell, no biggie. I'm not hurting for cash, I just want to try out some different heads. :D

I'm hoping to get close to what I have it listed for being that I bought it earlier this year for 1500.00 :oops:

I know it sucks when you take a bath on a piece of gear.

madryan said:
I know it sucks when you take a bath on a piece of gear.

Ya. You know, at the time it was totally worth it and it still is. But as the economy takes a dive, so do my chances in getting that money back out of it. However, the good thing is that when tide goes down, so do all the boats in the harbor.

Back