Found the one(s)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_NBPT

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. I have been a long time lurker. My Mesa quest started with a Dual Caliber 50+, then a Fillmore...then a Mark V:35(twice)...then a Mark IV(twice). Finally I got a Badlander 50 and that peaked my interest in the Rectifier series. A few trades later and I ended up with a rev G ( from about 1998-1999) and a MWTR(2011) and I am in heaven. Wow what brutality...growing up in punk scene in the early 2000s I would see rev Gs and three channels but somehow it never clicked for me.They are not perfect but with a TS like OD and an eq...most satisfying tones for me. I am currently leaning towards the Rev G but the MWTR has a lot of versatility( but its F***ing loud!...they both are really)... I am in the process of tube rolling and will probably take a look at potentially replacing caps. I limit myself to only two amps and I think the quest is finally over...Anyways just want to share the love :)
IMG_2709.jpg

Back