• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found One

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale B. said:
lionel69 said:
Dale B. said:
Found what I was looking for.
found what?????

A suitcase filled with 50 million dollars in nickels and dimes.

space mass of $100.00 in quarters is 64 square inches.... 4x4x4 .....for a suit case to be full with less curency times more mass is greater then 320,000,000 cubic inches ...thats a hella of a suitcase....

lionel69 said:
space mass of $100.00 in quarters is 64 square inches.... 4x4x4 .....for a suit case to be full with less curency times more mass is greater then 320,000,000 cubic inches ...thats a hella of a suitcase....

That's a helluva math equation! :lol:

Holy sh!t rainman! Do you want to go to vegas with me and play some blackjack?

lionel69 said:

Yeah, it weighs a friggin' metric ton too! I got my uncle's Mack truck with his long flatbed trailer to go pick it up.

Seriously... It was a Blue Stripe Simul-Class Mark III w/ Reverb.

Dale B. said:
lionel69 said:

Yeah, it weighs a friggin' metric ton too! I got my uncle's Mack truck with his long flatbed trailer to go pick it up.

Seriously... It was a Blue Stripe Simul-Class Mark III w/ Reverb.
Well...it weighs about the same as that suitcase!! :wink:

Back