Found my dream guitar!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdesalvo

Reaction score
Ha! After months of searching, I've found what I've been longing for!

G&L Legacy HH. Here's the bill of goods:

alder
locking tuners
ebony f/b
fixed bridge
metallic silver w/black p/g

I've been looking for a guitar that has a fat humbucking, tone with a 22.5" scale length and 12" fretboard radius. It seems this has been too much to ask lately..I've been "stuck" with a heavy LP forever...I cannot stand the size of the LP's frets, shorter scale, and TOM bridge. Not to mention, the lack of body contours and 9lb weight. Anyway, Now I have to order this thing and wait, haha.

Anyone else dig G&L guitars?

~F

I own 2 Les pauls and a G&L USA legacey 1995 model with hand wound pickups. I like all of my axes. I like the G&L for blues. I would buy a G&L anyday over a fender oh wait it is Leo's company :D

Christ, I hope that's what he meant! Who the hell would special order a stubby G&L? :lol:
Anyway, sounds like a bright guitar to me. Hope he loads in some FAT pups...
ax. :twisted:

here is my dream guitar just got it last week. 2001 Santana III Blue Matteo
927d4f84.jpg

426bf949.jpg

P1010019.jpg

I would like to have a bash at a G&L Bluesboy semi-acoustic sometime. The only thing the puts me off about them is the narrower-than-normal nut width.

That 10 top makes me want to go swimming SWEET!!!!!! ang G&L legacys rock they feel and sound so much better than strats wish I never got rid of mine for that sigle coil sound that everyone needs in their arsenal

Back