• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE or TRADE - Paul Reed Smith Guitars

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookslikemeband

Reaction score
I've got a large rack system that I'm not too keen on hauling to every gig.... Looking for some portable amps.

Willing to trade one or more of my guitars (depending on the trade) for your amp:

Paul Reed Smith CE-22 in rare Pearl White and Birds - Factory modded to accept the Sweet Switch and 5-Way. Rare Dragon I pickups. OHSC - $1500

065_zps72a66f9a.jpg

Heavily modified Paul Reed Smith SE Santana - 2nd year! - PRS Gig Bag included. - $400

Bane-Poster_zpsb8310f07.jpg

Paul Reed Smith Standard SE - in Rare Camouflage - Only made one year. With PRS Gig Bag. - $400

20131111_102158_zps9f40a8ae.jpeg

Paul Reed Smith Standard with Birds - Satin Cherry Finish - No longer available - with OHSC. Upgraded all electronics to Tremonti Pickups and PRS 3-way switching system. - $1300

007.jpg

Amps I'd consider:

Fender '65 Twin Reverb
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
Mesa Rackmount Amp
Fender Dual Showman Reverb Head

Others???

Feel free to e-mail me with offers / options. lookslikemeband AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks.

~ Lance

Really starting to lean towards another Mark IV rackmount (or short head that I can mount).

Any takers???

Latest posts

Back