• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Mesa Lonestar amplifiers in like new condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobL

Reaction score
I currently have a pair of first version 50/100 watt Mesa Lonestar amplifiers for sale. Both are custom covered from the factory, one has an orange frame JBL D120 in it, and the other has a Kendrick California D120 clone in it. Both are in near perfect shape with new tubes, original hang tags, covers and foot pedals. Local pickup in the Boston area, I will not ship. Amplifiers can be played and inspected prior to purchase. I am excepting best offers starting at $750 ea., your choice, first come first served until the first amp is sold. After first amp is sold all offers are for the remaining amplifier.

Please send me a PM with email address and phone number. Once I receive your PM I will arrange for demo at your convenience. These amplifiers have been very well taken care of and are like new. Serious offers only please. I will accept cash or Paypal.

Amplifiers are located just north of Boston.

Latest posts

Back