• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mesa Boogie Mark IV Short Combo, Thiele 1x12 Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelk

Reaction score
I am selling my mint condition Mesa Boogie Mark IV shortbody combo amp, along with the matching 1x12 Thiele extension speaker cabinet. I am asking $1700 for both.

This is the boogie board, so I won't go into too much detail on features. I will say that the combination of the 1x12 shortbody combo and the Thiele extension cab is the ultimate "mini stack". Sounds great at low volumes but will scale to almost any size venue.

I bought the amp from the original owner about 3 years ago. It was from the UK, and contained a universal transformer. Andrews Amp Lab in Atlanta re-wired it for 120v and checked it out top to bottom. Just re-tubed (all 9 of 'em - $150) the amp with JJ's about a year ago. Probably only have about 50 hours on the new tubes.

The original casters for the combo are included. I'll also throw in a $30 high end cable for the extension cab and an extra long heavy duty power cord as the stock cord is only about 6 feet.
Click here for more pictures...

Thanks, Michael

IMG_4821.jpg

Fantastic deal - if you were in the UK I'd buy it instantly !
You know the prices in Europe are high - have seen Thieles going for $600+ recently !

Just out of interest, how much did it cost to ship from the UK (and therefore to ship back) ?

Lyn

lento said:
Fantastic deal - if you were in the UK I'd buy it instantly !
You know the prices in Europe are high - have seen Thieles going for $600+ recently !

Just out of interest, how much did it cost to ship from the UK (and therefore to ship back) ?

Lyn

My buddy brought it over when he moved to Atlanta so I don't know. The Celestion in the Thiele ported enclosure is the perfect compliment to the open back combo with the EV. Both of them fit in the trunk of my RX8 (barely) - try to do that with any other combo + extension cab!

Latest posts

Back