• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Avatar G212H Custom Cab w/ Hellatone 60L Celestion

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netaddict

Reaction score
PERFECT! LIKE NEW Avatar G212H Custom closed back, deluxe Black tolex, Wheat fabric grill guitar cab. It has 2 Hellatone 60L 12in speakers. Bought new from Avatar, it has only been in my home (non-smoker) since May 2006. I played on it mostly at night after my family is down. This cab is $288 + $34 shipping from Avatar, for forum members, I'm asking $240 + $34 shipping cost for US continental states. I will split 3% PayPal fee if that is what you want to use.

Here's a blur on the 60L speaker from Avatar site:
The Hellatone 60L starts out as a special Vintage 30 that is only made for Special Manufacturers using Vintage 30s. This Special Vintage 30 has slightly more lower bass and has a slightly different voice coil and center dust cap than the standard vintage 30...The L stands for two things...Limited Quantities and more Lower bass response. We then convert it into a Hellatone by aging it slightly and by exercising the suspension for 15 hours so when you get it, it has a warmer tone on the very first note. These two aging processes warm up the low end and smooth out the midrange slightly. The Hellatone model 60L really projects and is great for all kinds of music..especially Rock and Metal! Large Heavy 50 oz magnet 60 watts 16 ohm.

Latest posts

Back