For Pantera Fans: "Teh Brootalz" Mark IV Clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibson5413

Reaction score
I was giving some guitar lessons to a couple of teenage kids this afternoon and they are huge Pantera and Dimebag fans. To make a long story short they bet me I couldn't play anything from them. I told them pick a song and I will record it for them. They chose G****** Electric (sorry, I hate saying that word). Mind you, I don't own any Pantera CDs so I truly had to learn as I go.

I only recorded the first minute or two since I was really short on time. They started laughing because they couldn't believe that a guy that looks like me could play this style of music. Funny stuff!

Thought I would share the clip with all of you. I actually read an article about him this week in Guitar World (or Player). Seemed like he was a really cool and down to earth guy. Great metal guitar player! My mini tribute to him.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=25685

Nice! Pantera is one of the bands I miss. I get the same thing, but the opposite, with my long hair, 7 strings and dual recto, then get on stage and start playing some jazz and blues with my main band now :D

Elpelotero said:
you know you are now forcing us to demand a picture of you

DSC_0270.jpg

ToneAddictJon said:
Nice! Pantera is one of the bands I miss. I get the same thing, but the opposite, with my long hair, 7 strings and dual recto, then get on stage and start playing some jazz and blues with my main band now :D

Thanks man! Funny enough, I am not a huge metal guy anymore (I was back in the 80s and had a brief heavy music period over the last 4 years). I like just about everything with the exception of rap. Nothing against it. Just isn't my thing.

Latest posts

Back