Footswitch question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACOUSTICBOB

Reaction score
I use Mark IV and a Boss GT8 which has an amp control feature. This amp control feature is basically an on/off switch, so it can switch two channels only... and it works fine on the Mark IV. However, I would love to be able to have it switch 3 channels, but I dont think thats possible. So the only real problem I have is that when this amp control out is plugged in, it renders the Mesa's footswitch inoperative. I'd love to have the flexibility of amp control on at least the two channels, and then manually hit the mesa switch for the 3rd.... I've tried various different things to no avail. Any ideas? or am I just out of luck.

I think you'd have to get another switch to use for the 3rd channel if the Boss swill only switch two. I'm sure one of the other more echnical guys on the forum will have the correct answer for you.

I just got a TC Electronic G-System which can switch up to 4 channels/amps. The effects are really great...

Back